Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Red Full Metal Core THIN RED LINE-Full Metal Jacket Question?

THIN RED LINE-Full metal jacket question? - red full metal core

I'm doing a paper and only a few examples, but if more ... I'm on the question of duality of the two films ... depending on the direction of the duality of its own .... becomes real and perceived, I say one of the soldiers are preparing for a killing machine, then sign up for a job as a secretary ... then say hes ready for war, then, did not want to go ... Examples would be great

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, I have not seen this film for years. I must say that the fight "to kill" in the hull and the sign of peace button. I do not know what is mixed, but it was an important message in hypocrisy.

Anonymous said...

and full metal jacket, Private Joker is too smart to be subjected to brainwashing by Hartman. Other soldiers carried in his train through the formation of a brainwashing and killing machines. Joker is too smart to get laid, and as a reporter. It is not a killing machine. That is, until the end when you kill the snipers.

Post a Comment