Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cell Phone Horoscopes What Is A Good Site Or A Place To Get Horoscopes Sent To My Cell Phone Via Text Messaging?

What is a good site or a place to get horoscopes sent to my cell phone via text messaging? - cell phone horoscopes

It could be monthly or daily. Or weekly. Whatever. I tried Google, but AOL does not work and operate the two most powerful glasses are not good. I have a Net10 prepaid phone. And I get weather warnings, good. Does anybody know a good place for horoscope text?

2 comments:

Kell Maria said...

Indyarocks.com is a good place for horoscope sent to your phone via SMS ..

Selfchic... said...

with tmobile if you are a free service that lets you program your daily horoscope in the form of a text file named alerts, tmobile.com can register. Otherwise, I'm not sure how to help, sorry

Post a Comment