Friday, January 1, 2010

Field Hockey Goalie Bags What Is The Best Way To Wash A Goalie Equipment Bag?

What is the best way to wash a goalie equipment bag? - field hockey goalie bags

I have a great bag for all my hockey team and that haha soo it goes without saying that I am to wash now sucks, but I think I can throw in the washing machine. the material part of which is 100% polyester, but there are also parts made of rubber and plastic, since no loop, and other things. Anyway, has anyone got any suggestions?
Thank you!

1 comment:

chinamig... said...

Try to put the bag into the washing machine. Use cold water and gentle cycle. Air dry.

This should be enough to get the smell that you have enough, you can connect to everything on fire again.

Ounces burns away the worst odors

Post a Comment