Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Powered By Phpbb Tent I Need Some Generic Instructions For Integration Of PHPBB.?

I need some generic instructions for integration of PHPBB.? - powered by phpbb tent

Basically I have a http://www.thetwilightcollection.com (Web site) is a website Music Video Clip-powered bucket, I want the user database so that users can log only the integration time, and you can use the forum and main page to use.

I know it means to say PHPBB users the same database, but I do not know how. If someone a few instructions, how to give a rule, I'm just trying to adapt them to my website.

Thanks

2 comments:

fang said...

1. Sign up method: When users insert into 2 tables.

Path 2: Change your current website to read the table of phpBB. This makes it easier to change the phpBB pages.

solarise... said...

It may be advantageous to do the opposite - on its website, used the database in phpBB, so when they register on their website, phpBB is an account created for them. They were sure all the fields that fill the user database when recording PHPBB, however, simply set the fields with their default values. Then when someone logs on, select the database for phpBB. You may need to define how the session variables as well as to ensure that the user knows, PHPBB is logged

Robin
http://www.solarisedesign.co.uk

Post a Comment