Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Difference Between Apo Clonazepam And Pms Clonazepam Difference Between Zolofts? APO And PMS?

Difference between zolofts? APO and PMS? - difference between apo clonazepam and pms clonazepam

I was on Zoloft for a while, but my last order was filled by my mother, with a new pharmacist. My usual 50-mg tablets are yellow and white and says APO and 50mg in the bottle "APO sertraline" Well, that same recipe is assumed PMS pills sertraline and sertraline say PMS.

What is the difference between PMS and APO ...
I am very worried something new to a disaster that pharmacists.

2 comments:

Lea said...

Several generic drug manufacturers. The pharmacy has decided to change the manufacturer probably because they get a better deal with another company.

brendaco... said...

It had only two companies that are Zoloft.
Just as there are many different brands of peanut butter. It is even peanut butter.
Hope this helps.

Post a Comment