Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Congratulation Messages Funny Baby Shower: How Do Decorate A Well Wishes/advice Book?

Baby Shower: How do decorate a well wishes/advice book? - baby congratulation messages funny

To my co-workers baby shower, I took a small notebook with a dollar store, from writing to the other mothers and friends a little message to the mother if a letter of congratulations, good luck or grace, they would be happy for the new mother extend my colleagues what I write is for them. But how can I decorate a room?

We know that the child is a girl. The mother hates roses. The mother's name is Polis. Should I decorate with pictures? Should I write: "Congratulations, Amelia & Josh"? You should write, "Baby Girl Cops?" Advice please!

3 comments:

Noah's Mommy is expecting #2 said...

I decorate the front with stickers. Here you will find this album very nice stickers in places like Michael's or Hobby Lobby.

Do you know your child's name again? If so maybe just your name on the front.

If you want to decorate the pages, he goes "rub" stickers that are clear, you can put some of these throughout the book.

katherin... said...

If she hates pink, purple, and all the girls, butterflies, fairies, flowers, baby stuff, as do images of pacifiers, toys, etc., almost anything with the baby and no baby.

Mrs. G said...

I love the beautiful Foam Cutting outputs can be obtained. I have foam and letters!

Post a Comment